The most obvious trademark of a smart and professional business is:
1. The use of high quality design for the business stationery
2. To use a consistent brand design for all the business stationery
How does this help?
Brand and products sales seem to well together, the better you brand your business and products, the better chances they have of making large sales within the market.
Business communication tools?
Once simple synchronisation would be to have the designer, design company to work on all business communication tools at the same time:
- Business Cards
- Compliment Slips
- Invoice Templates
- Email Signatures
This would make sure that the business communicates with potential customers with the same brand value throughout the business lifetime.
Another synchronisation can be done with all marketing tools like:
This would make sure your marketing campaign is set to be visible with the same brand value throughout the campaign’s lifecycle.
Online marketing tools can be synchronised in terms of design and brand values:
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- PPC Campaigns
Again enhancing the companies brand value so that a customer is able to recognise and relate to your products.
How to make sure your company is branded well?
- Try to use the same design company to run all design and marketing design concepts before running any campaigns.
- Run design requests to the design company in batches and not singular products so the design company has a chance to put it together using a concept rather than just designing a quick marketing asset.
- Choose a professional design company within your budget instead of the cheapest option, the results can be very different.
Why use a Branding Package?
If you really want to make an impact on your customers then using a branding package from your design company is one of the best ways to get something professional & with high impact together.
This is because the design company has a chance to put ideas on to paper not based on solely ‘how good it looks?’, however put in the time to research your customer base, competition and put together a concept strategy, brand guidelines and brand values documents to really steer your business into the right direction.
If you need to talk about your branding with a professional on how it looks, how it can be improved, how will an update effect my business? Please get in touch with one of our brand specialists: email@example.com.